Links You Can Trust for Pregnancy Information
For more information on pregnancy, maternal-fetal medicine, gestational diabetes, or other prenatal health issues, we at the High Risk Pregnancy Center encourage you to visit these reliable online resources.
- www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/basics/healthy-pregnancy/hlv-20049471 Mayo Clinic’s week-by-week pregnancy information, with links to lots of other excellent pregnancy articles
- http://www.eatright.org/ General info on nutrition during pregnancy from the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
Top websites and blogs for moms-to-be
- www.thebump.com Information on pregnancy, useful tools, advice and forums
- www.mamasonbedrest.com Blog for women who are on bed rest during their pregnancy
- www.babycenter.com A one-stop-shop with tons of information on pregnancy, kids, parenting, plus forums
- www.babble.com/mom/blogging-101-getting-personal/ Tips on creating your own baby blog
To contact HRPC directly or to schedule an appointment, call 702-382-3200. You can also schedule an appointment using our easy online form.